Friday, December 07, 2007

My baby started preschool!

This week our baby started preschool! I just can't believe how grown up he is becoming. I have thought about preschool for a long time for him and whether to do it, where, when..... And I am so glad we did it! Sam absolutely LOVES it! He goes 3 days a week from 10-1. They are learning so much already. Spanish, letters, numbers, music, calendar, sports, crafts, reading assignments, yes he has cute little homework once a week! And they all have lunch together. They are collecting food for the homeless, and next week they are going to a pizza parlor to learn how to make dough! The first day he cried because he didn't want to leave! He loves it, and he loves Miss Hilary! I am so excited that he is excited and just the socializing aspect of it for him is awesome!!! Miss Hilary told me today he is phenomenal, I am so proud of my sweet boy!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so excited that Sam loves preschool!! How fun that they get to eat lunch together.

Anonymous said...

Where does he go to preschool at? I always love reading your blog :).