Yesterday we were so cold! I so do not like cold weather!! We had to take my car in to get the tire fixed and we ended up getting wet. I could not get myself warmed up! And preschool was canceled. One of the kids may have chicken pox and we are waiting for more info! Poor kid, we are praying he does not, but it doesn't look good! So we were trying to figure out what to do with ourselves and we decided to bake some brownies! Sam was excited I was weary, and thought to myself, well I guess I will be eating a whole pan of brownies today, lol! As most people know Sam does not really eat sweets and Jeff most certainly doesn't. Sam is always eager to bake, but will never eat the finished product. He will lick the spoon a few times. BUT, he actually ate some! He even asked me if he could have one in the morning! I know it sounds ridiculous to be happy that he wants to eat something that is not nutritious, but what the hell!!! Here is some pics of my love bug baker!
No comments:
Post a Comment