Sam now has an imaginary friend, Wicket! It is so fascinating to watch this all. It started a couple of weeks ago. Wicket goes with us to a lot of places, not all. He will fasten him into the car in a seat belt, put him to bed, feed him, etc., as well as have conversations. This morning he wakes me up, well I was awake but just sort of watching him without him knowing and he sits straight up, smiles and looks over at me and says, "Mom, guess what today is!" And I thought he was going to say Zach and Charlie were coming over since they were, but he says, "It's Wicket's birthday!" So I am super excited of course..... we go down stairs and he starts pretend decorating the house. At one point he his throwing his arms up like he is putting a table cloth onto a table, and that's what he was doing. It is so wonderful this imagination he has. I really need to start writing down everything. Does your child have an imaginary friend? Love to hear about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment