Monday, November 16, 2009

PIR

I had my first PIR experience yesterday. Sam's school has a huge concession stand out there that is just the schools. We have it every April and November. It is our biggest fundraiser. The school makes at least $10,000 off of it each April and November. I can't express enough the dedication and passion that the parents I have met have for the school and well being of it and the kids. It is such a close knit community of people. I feel so fortunate to be a part of it and so happy Sam is where he is. But wow, what a lot of work this concession stand is. There are 8 windows, it is big! We sold about $45,000 just yesterday! I don't know what they did Thurs-Sat. But I was there for 12 hours! It was a lot of fun, a lot of work, but I feel grea,t and am happy for the school and what we accomplished for our kids! PIR is amazing, I tell you the fans out thee are truly dedicated people! it is a whole city out there. I may never eat another chicken tender as long as I live though......

No comments: