I am so excited to get this blog up and running so that we can keep everyone up to date on what is going on in our life! I still have some adjusting to do....
Today after we waited all morning for a service call to show up and they never did, long story, we went to get Sam a new Easter Basket. I can't wait to fill it up with all the fun stuff I have got for him! This year I think he will be excited as I plan to have an egg hunt! We then went to the library which we go every week. He just loves it! Got lots of good ones which we had to read them all before bed.
I am so proud of him especially these last few days as he is peepee potty trained! Although he still hasn't gone pooh in the toilet. He even gets up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. He is growing so fast it just amazes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment