Friday, March 30, 2007

Such a smart little guy

I was changing a light bulb when I dropped it and it broke! Sam was upset because it was loud, and he asked me why I did that? I told him it was an accident. He said "It was an accident, you didn't do it on purpose?" I was surprised to hear this from him. I hadn't realized that he had put together the meaning of accident and on purpose and could use them in the correct context! Wow, he just amazes me at what he is picking up just out of life's daily routine.
Today I worked at the restaurant and my mom (Granny) came over to watch Sam. He was thrilled to see her of course! They walked down to the playground, played in the backyard, read books, and ate hot dogs for dinner! What a lucky little guy..... off to bed. Going to the Zoo tomorrow!!

1 comment:

bs said...

Super idea! I Look forward to each new posting.....Beautiful family, but I AM prejudiced.

grandpa