Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cool Weather!

We were so excited when we got up this morning and went out to water the flowers and it was actually cold! Well for us it was cold. I know to those who don't live HERE it wasn't. We were out there just before 7am. What a nice change. I know the last few mornings it has been cooler, but today it really was! So we opened up all the windows. Sam Says "Mommy, I think that it is winter!" all excited! He is excited because he keeps thinking that Halloween will be here like any day since we keep seeing all of the stuff in the stores. So I told him it wouldn't be here until it was colder out like when it is winter (which I guess isn't really true, it seems when it is Halloween it is still pretty warm). So we are enjoying the morning air! Sam says he wants to be either a policeman or a garbage man for Halloween and that I am to be a police girl, Oh Bear is to be a witch and Daddy just has to be Daddy! So we will see what happens with all of this......

We went to get coffee and then we went to the park this morning! How refreshing that was! I have been waiting for park weather for a long time!!! There was a little boy there as well that Sam played with so well! It was such a nice morning.....

No comments: