
Thank God for the pool! It has been a life saver this year! I am ready for the cooler weather for sure. I love it here in Arizona and I never really complain about it! I would rather deal with this than snow and ice any day!!! But I am looking forward to cooler weather and wearing a different wardrobe, lol! We are pretty sure that by next summer Sam will be a full time swimmer. He does really well but not completely a full fledged swimmer. So that will be a big change and lots more fun for sure. Jeff got Sam's swimmers out and was wearing them the other day and Sam thought he was crazy, I thought the swimmers were going to pop! Our one dog Buddy loves to get in with us and won't leave us alone while we are in there. daisy on the other hand stays as far away as she can! It was a good sign when we got out of the pool yesterday and we were cold and the water was really cooling down. I think the cooler weather is just around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment