I had to put this song on TODAY! This is one of Sam's all time favorite songs! September, by Earth, Wind & Fire!
Sam is still loving school! We are so happy about that! I am loving his school and his teacher. He even asks me to take him early on days and he can hang out in the cafeteria with his friends. I watch him hop out of the car and he makes his way through the 'big' kids and into the doors. I just can't believe we have come to this milestone in his life. He is just so cute in his little uniform and back pack. It has been so good for him. Thursday I get to volunteer in the classroom and make bread, I am so looking forward to it! On Grandparent's day the school has invited all Grandparents to come and have lunch with their Grandchild. I think that is wonderful!
Sam is still loving school! We are so happy about that! I am loving his school and his teacher. He even asks me to take him early on days and he can hang out in the cafeteria with his friends. I watch him hop out of the car and he makes his way through the 'big' kids and into the doors. I just can't believe we have come to this milestone in his life. He is just so cute in his little uniform and back pack. It has been so good for him. Thursday I get to volunteer in the classroom and make bread, I am so looking forward to it! On Grandparent's day the school has invited all Grandparents to come and have lunch with their Grandchild. I think that is wonderful!
Today Sam's best buddies are coming over. They will be here before he gets home from school and we will all go and pick him up as a surprise! He knows they are coming over and is so excited, but he does not know they will be here that early! I can't wait to see his reaction when we pick him up from school! Yesterday my mom called and asked if she could pick Sam up after school. So Sam had a cool surprise yesterday as well!
My camera is broken. I have yet to take it in. I am afraid it is going to be expensive and might not be worth fixing. I need to just take it in, but the place is on the other side of the world from us. Any one know of a place here in the west valley?
We also will be looking for renters for a home we just purchased. It is in Surprise, off of Greenway, between Bullard and Reems. 3 bdr/2bath, 1,600 sq. ft. Nice home, clean with a den. So id anyone know someone who is looking to rent out here let me know. It is pretty much move in ready right now.
My mom retired from the school, but she still works at the restaurant twice a week! I am so happy for her that she was able to retire. She was laid off and didn't know what she would do. But it ended up all working out. She is happy to be home and always wanting to help us out with whatever we may need.
I started P90X recently and it has been good. My body is tired, but I can tell I am getting stronger. I did miss 2 days last week. I am hoping to get the results I want. I am just so darn hungry when I work out, lol! I have to tell you if you take L-Glutamine after your workout and once or twice during the day (Itake mine after working out and right before bed) your muscles will not be so sore. L-Glutamine helps repair your muscles, helps them from being catalyzed and helps your immune system. Glutamine is a primary energy source of your immune system. So if you are working out hard you really should go to the health food store and pick some up. It comes as a powder and you mix it into a beverage or just water. I can really tell the difference. So if I can just control my hunger I think I will see some good results.
I have to say I am addicted to watching Nancy Grace. Does anyone else watch her? I get a kick out of her. Jeff can't stand her! So I record her and watch her. I just get so caught up in the cases she has. Just thinking I need to go and watch last nights episode wile I have the house to myself!
I am going to post pics of Sam from September 2004, he was 3 months old. In honor of the first day of September!




No comments:
Post a Comment