
Yesterday Sam spent a couple of hours with Grandpa and Nana Paula while I went to a hair appointment. He just loves spending time over there! They played in the backyard all morning, and there is so much to do and see in that big yard of theirs. We are so lucky to have so much family around who want to spend time with Sam. He is really creating wonderful relationships with all of his Grandparents. There isn't a week that goes by that he does not see one of his
Grandparents (Grandpa, Nana Paula, Grandma or Granny). He is SO loved, and we are so lucky to be close with all of our family, and truly enjoy spending time with them. It is so sad to hear that so many people do not get along with their family, and are not close, I just can't imagine...... Sam and Jeff are outside mowing the lawn right now. So I am playing catch up. Got lots to do.........
No comments:
Post a Comment