Monday, April 02, 2007
Just a regular Monday...
Sam had swim lessons today. He is doing really well! He loves, loves, loves the water! We had to run some errands afterwards and had lunch at Rubio's and sat outside on the patio. He thought it was fun, since we could watch all the cars driving down the street, and he could feed the birds chips! Came home and lately he is obsessed with throwing Daisy's ball at her, and trying to make her chase him..... those of you who know Daisy (one of our dogs, about 13 years old) know she is getting very annoyed with this! He will just giggle and scream and run through the house, it is crazy! I tell you he just loves life, and everything is so much fun! I am trying to make a video for each month of Sam's 1st year on One True Media. It will take some time, lol! So on the left side of our blog there is a link to My account on One True Media where you can view the ones I am doing. I love doing this, it brings back so many wonderful memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment