Saturday, April 07, 2007

Handy Sammy


Today Sam has had so much fun! He helped Daddy hang a ceiling fan in his room that we went and picked out. He is so funny, he has his own tape measure and he takes it into the store with him and he measures everything. At Lowe's he was measuring the riding lawnmowers in front of the store! He attracted an audience, he is the cutest thing I have ever seen I swear!!! So we got his fan and they hung that up. He has to get his tools and help of course. He now knows all the names of the parst to the ceiling fan. And, this will be all he talks about for a day or so.We also decorated our Easter eggs today. He thinks they are beautiful! Although he wants to eat the shells that are colored..... he loves hard boiled eggs. I am very excited about Easter for him tomorrow. I can't wait to put his basket together tonight! We are having the family over tomorrow to eat and have an egg hunt.
He said this to me yesterday, and I have to write it down or I will forget:
I Had the air conditioning on high in the back seat of the car and he said, "Momma, turn off that air conditioning it is making my hair crazy!"













No comments: