So we celebrated Mother's Day today, Saturday, since Jeff has to be at the Restaurant tomorrow. Tomorrow, Sam and I will go to the restaurant in the morning and have breakfast! But today we went to an early dinner with my mom, Charlyne, Jeff and of course Sam! We had a wonderful time and the food was excellent! Came home and hung out. And as I reflect on my life and what joy I have, I really am so happy and blessed. We really are so lucky to be able to celebrate Mother's Day AND Fathers' Day. So many people can just PLAN to have a baby and it is so, and I am sooo very envious of them you have no idea. Us on the other hand, had to go about it differently. We tried seriously for 7 years and did not have the resources to really look into why we couldn't get pregnant, and when we were able to get the help we needed it was a whole other obstacle to pass. BUT we did, and that is why Mother's Day means so much, just those 2 words brings tears to my eyes. I now know what it meant to my mom and dad those days, and well everyday! I am also so thankful to have my mom, she is the most amazing person you have no idea! I am an only child and my Dad died when I was 15 and so it has been her and I, and I thank God for her. If I can be the kind of mom she was to me, Sam will be a very lucky boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment