Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shiner Time.....


A BOY BEFORE HE REALLY GROWS UP,
is pretty much like a wild animal. He can get the wits scared clear out of him today and by tomorrow have forgotten all about it.

Fred Gipson, Old Yeller
This is not Sam's first shiner, nor his last....... My fun loving, adventurous, fearless Super Sam has me worried about what the future has in store for us down the road, lol! He is so mischievous that he is always getting himself into some sort of predicament. Sort of like Curious George or Tom Sawyer....... I truly love that about him. Since he was born really he has been constantly moving. The DAY he was born he was holding his head up, the nurses were amazed. He was never content to be just sitting in his car seat, boppy, swing whatever!! He had to be moving and he would not be confined!! Which I guess is why he started walking before he was even 9 months! I don't wish that on any new mommy!! I see infants, toddlers sitting in the car seats, strollers happily content sleeping or just relaxing, that was never the case with Sam! He had to be out to explore all there was to see even when he couldn't crawl or anything he had to be free! Even when he is sleeping he is all over our bed, at the bottom, sideways, on top of our heads, talking, laughing so funny. Which makes me think about the near future. Boy it is going to be a wild ride, and I am looking forward to it... I think! He is keeping me young is what I tell myself at 38!! God I love that boy!!!

No comments: