Saturday, May 12, 2007

Swim Lesson with Tascha











So we are going somewhere new now for Sam's swim lessons. And boy is it amazing what Tascha has taught him in just a few lessons! He swims to the bottom of the pool, which is 6 feet, and picks up his ring and brings them up to her. He can dive off the deck, and swim quite a ways to the step under water with no assistance. She says he will be pretty much swimming by himslef in a month! He loves her, she is great! We are so proud of him and so looking forward to swimming with my buddy this summer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina, you should have been a photographer. The pictures of Sam came out so nice. Your mom is a doll, she looks so good as well as you do! I can really see how much you love being a mom!! What a neat family. I'm glad I know you guys. Peggy