
His favorite outfit

Watching a video and building a city.

My new tile cleaner guy!

Okay, my Mom, Sam and I went shopping the other day and she bought him this camo shirt. He found it in the bag in his room and had to wear it along with is camo boots. He wanted to wear it today as well but I told him it was in the wash..... So I am using the swiffer on the tile and he says, "Mom are you a street cleaner?" Quick note, Sam is obsessed with trucks, utility trucks, garbage trucks, any trucks. So I said, "Yes I am, do you want to be one too?" So he of course said yes, and I now have my own tile swiffer guy! I don't know how long he cleaned the tile, but it was a good while. The kid crakcs me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment