Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day At The Science Center








We spent Tuesday at the Science Center. I really love to go there. They had a cool exhibit that you play with sand and water and create your own river. It was a lot of fun. All the boys where crowded in that area! And they had construction themed things and fun computer games. Along with all the other regular things that are always there. Sam and Jeff loved playing the video games together. I guess I really need to get Sam going on the computer, he seemed to be a natural. Although I don't particularly want him playing a lot of those games, but more of the educational stuff while I still can keep him away from that, lol! We stopped for pizza at our favorite joint and stopped for ice cream on the way home. It was a good day!

No comments: