Friday, August 31, 2007

Long Time no Blog.....



So it has been quite a while since I have updated the Blog! This month has been a bit overwhelming to say the least! Some of you know that I found a lump in my breast at the end of July. Well I had to have many mammograms and ultrasounds and lastly Monday I had to have the lump surgically removed to send it out for a biopsy. Well I saw the surgeon today and he had my results from the pathologist and it is benign, thank God! What a relief, I am so glad this is behind us. I am so thankful, and this whole crazy experience really gave me the opportunity to look at my life and put things in better perspective. You really cannot take anything for granted, and you have to live and love so much more. My family has been so supportive and loving, although I could tell how much they were worried. Sam saw my "owie" last night and was very upset about it and said to me, "Mommy how am I going to hug you with your owie?" Then he grabbed my face and pulled it to his and said, "You are such a cutie!" Can you imagine, he is such a wonderful little guy I could just eat him up! So I am off to live, love and laugh way more than before!!



No comments: