Monday, October 15, 2007

Last Week catch up....

Jay wearing Sam's policeman hat, what a goof!
Granny and Sam playing catch

Mmmm, Jello!

Boy has this past week been a busy one! My cousin Jay was here visiting from Indiana due to his Dad, my Uncle Gary having to have surgery. We are so grateful that he is okay and is now in recovery and hopefully going home today. Jay and I are very close. We grew up together, are the same age, and lived together many times, I think of him as my brother I never had, I love him. So we hung out a lot this week and had so much fun. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but we were just so caught up in the moment.... Sam went to the Fair Friday with Grandpa and Nana. They just bought a car seat for him to keep in the car and wanted to take him. He rode some rides and checked out all of the animals, they had a blast! And he has spent a couple of nights with Granny since she is on her Fall Break. Going to stay at Granny's is probably one of his most favorite things to do! I don't know what goes on over there, but the have too much fun. They always go to Peter Piper Pizza and then walk over to the Dollar Store and he buys a little toy, and then they walk over to Petsmart and visit the little mice, guinea pigs and whatever little animals there are. So it has been a busy last week and I am now waiting for my Sammy to come home from Granny's as we speak. I miss him!

No comments: