Sam loved the Little Gym! He really has great balance and is so strong! Maybe he gets that from Mommy (well the balance, strong is for sure from Daddy!). I was a gymnast, and competed for many years. It took him a little while to loosen up but after that look out! He tends to be shy and do his own thing in big groups of kids. He is so very content to play by himself. Maybe that comes with being an only child. My FIL says it is a sign of great intelligence, so I'll go with that, lol!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
The Little Gym
Sam loved the Little Gym! He really has great balance and is so strong! Maybe he gets that from Mommy (well the balance, strong is for sure from Daddy!). I was a gymnast, and competed for many years. It took him a little while to loosen up but after that look out! He tends to be shy and do his own thing in big groups of kids. He is so very content to play by himself. Maybe that comes with being an only child. My FIL says it is a sign of great intelligence, so I'll go with that, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment