Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Reflecting

Sammy right around Thanksgiving 2004 - 5 months

I am constantly looking back at Sam's pictures, and today I was checking out November 2004. Sam was 5 months old. I remember we always said he sounded like a billy goat because he was constantly making this silly noise, trying to talk I am sure. You will hear it on the video. He was such a happy, bright eyed, silly, adorable, constantly moving little guy! I just can't believe how much i love this little person. I could sit here all day and look over every picture and video I have of him which is thousands, and then want to look at them all over again with a big smile on my face and misty eyed. I find myself just staring at him many times through out the day in just amazement. He has brought so much of everything into our lives, I can't imagine how I lived soooo long without him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina and Jeff - you guys talk about the love you feel that is just so overwhelming at times and I must say it shows - in your faces and in Sam. This little guy is just the most awesome kid in the world!! I know part of it is a reflection of all that love! Nana P.