Sam has been so excited for Halloween to come this year! Ever since he first started seeing the decorations in the stores he would ask, "Is Halloween here?" So it finally came! And the first words out of his mouth the morning of Halloween were, "Mommy, it is Halloween!" And the first words out of his mouth the day after Halloween were, "Mommy, I want Halloween to be here again!" So Sam was a police man, and I was his prisoner, as he called me, Bad Guy Mommy. We were handcuffed together and I had bought an Orange jumpsuit and ironed on - Psych Ward on the front, and put on lots of tattoos. He was so darn cute in his with his little hat and he had a little mustache, but it didn't stay on long! I swear he is the cutest, most handsome boy I have ever seen! Jeff had a costume that was scary that he wore for his Kung Fu, but decided not to wear it in font of Sam. I dress up every year with Sam except for last year, I was sick. As tradition, we had the family over for Halloween and we all go trick-or-treating with Sam and everyone watches with huge smiles as he goes to each door! We went around the block and then he wanted to go home. We also celebrated my 39th birthday that evening as well. We then had some yummy chili that Jeff made. Grandpa and Nana even dressed up this year! I tell you Sam is so loved and is the center of the universe to so many people, he is truly a special guy. I couldn't ask for better Grandparents for him! We are so lucky that our families just get a long and love each other and love to hang out with each other, ALL the time! We had a lot of fun this year and are looking forward to next year!Friday, November 02, 2007
Sargent Sam Smith and his Prisoner "Bad Guy Mommy"
Sam has been so excited for Halloween to come this year! Ever since he first started seeing the decorations in the stores he would ask, "Is Halloween here?" So it finally came! And the first words out of his mouth the morning of Halloween were, "Mommy, it is Halloween!" And the first words out of his mouth the day after Halloween were, "Mommy, I want Halloween to be here again!" So Sam was a police man, and I was his prisoner, as he called me, Bad Guy Mommy. We were handcuffed together and I had bought an Orange jumpsuit and ironed on - Psych Ward on the front, and put on lots of tattoos. He was so darn cute in his with his little hat and he had a little mustache, but it didn't stay on long! I swear he is the cutest, most handsome boy I have ever seen! Jeff had a costume that was scary that he wore for his Kung Fu, but decided not to wear it in font of Sam. I dress up every year with Sam except for last year, I was sick. As tradition, we had the family over for Halloween and we all go trick-or-treating with Sam and everyone watches with huge smiles as he goes to each door! We went around the block and then he wanted to go home. We also celebrated my 39th birthday that evening as well. We then had some yummy chili that Jeff made. Grandpa and Nana even dressed up this year! I tell you Sam is so loved and is the center of the universe to so many people, he is truly a special guy. I couldn't ask for better Grandparents for him! We are so lucky that our families just get a long and love each other and love to hang out with each other, ALL the time! We had a lot of fun this year and are looking forward to next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment