Friday, May 02, 2008

Granny, AKA My Mommy!

I love, adore, admire, like, and am in awe of this woman who I am blessed to have as my Mommy! She is the absolute best Mom and best Granny that has ever lived! She has given her whole self to me, and when Jeff came into my life she has loved him truly. And Sam, well she would die for and spends every minute she can with him. He adores her and she him. She will drop anything to come over here. Even if he talks to her on the phone and says "Granny I want you to come over!" She is on her way.... She will be 63 tomorrow, and she does not let him slow her down!! I don't know what I would do without her. She is my inspiration to be the best mom I can to Sam.


No comments: