Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cookies for Breakfast......

So the other day Sam says he wants to make cookies. So we are at the store and we get everything we need to make homemade sugar cookies, with homemade buttercream frosting, yum! I tell him we will get up and make them for breakfast! So we get up and of course first thing out of his mouth is, lets make our cookies! So we go through the whole process of making everything, which is a little bit of work..... and I am thinking to myself, if I know my son he isn't going to eat even one of these damn things, lol! As I think I have mentioned before, Sam isn't a sweet eater and will rarely eat cookies, cake, brownies, etc. Loves Popsicles though... So anyway he decides he wants to try the frosting and he licks the beater and likes it. So I thought, this is good he may eat these after all. But after we get them cooled and frosted them he won't try not one!!! Ugh, I knew it!! He had me set a few aside without frosting and said he wanted those, but never ate them! So I could not stay out of them, I love homemade frosting, fresh the kind without all the hydrogenated crap and all, and could not stay out of them, which led me to feel very yucky!!! So lesson learned, we will make cookies for special occasions only I suppose....


Loves spray bottles, and helps me clean at least!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: