Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Anniversary!

Jeff and I celebrated our anniversary last weekend! We went to Westgate with our best friends and had dinner and walked around. It was such a lovely night. I can't beleive we have been togehter for so very long. Sometimes it seems forever sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were crazy teenagers. When I think of 20 years it makes me feel really old, lol! I can remeber us talking about our hopes and dreams and it seems 2 have come true. We of course always talked about having children, little did we know the challenges we would have to overcome to do it, but thank God we were blessed with Sam. And we always talked about owning our own restaurant. So now what is on our journey...... not sure, just a happy healthy life is all I want and need right now. Jeff is definitley my soul mate, and I love him more every year, month, day, minute.......
This is our song (Unchained Melody), such a beautiful song, enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: