Thursday, August 21, 2008

This-N-That


This is the end of year photo from preschool, aren't they adorable!

Jeff came home early and told Sam he wanted to take him to see a movie, just the two of them. I had suggested yesterday that Sam and I go to a movie today and he said, he wanted to go to the movies with just him and Daddy. At first I was a bit sad, but I know he is with me ALL day, every day and doing something with Dad alone is pretty special. So they left to go see Fly Me To The Moon or something.... it is a
3D movie. So I sit here in this empy house, it is weird. I am never alone, it is very quiet. I should enjoy myself although I don't know what to do, lol! So I waste time on the computer, ugh. SAm is so excited for his preschool to begin. He starts September 2. He will go MWF from 9:30-1:00. Sam just go a special post card from his teacher welcoming him to school and to come for an open house and see the new classroom. He is very excited! We love Miss Hilary, she has been such an inspiring influence on Sam. He has a hard time being away from us unless he is with the Grandparents, but with her he is happy and content. So right now he is counting the days to school. My mom is back at work as well, I already miss not talking to her anytime during the day. I have to check and see if she is out of class, blah, blah. She is an aide for kids with special needs at Sunnyslope High. They adore her. I have met her after school and she is walking out with all of them and they are all hugging her, hilding her hand, and just smiling at her like you wouldn't believe. She is just that kind of person, everyone adores her, she has the biggest, warmest heart. She is out fo school now so I am going to sign off and give her a call. I will let you all know how the boys thought the movie was if anyone is interested.....

No comments: