

I posted these pics below because we were in the grocery store yesterday and a lady told me that Sam was beautiful and was he a child model, lol!! I said, "No" with a giggle. She said OMG you should check into that, and on and on. Well when Sam was 7 months (pics below) I took these and entered him in the Regis and Kelly Baby contest. He of course didn't win, but he SHOULD have, lol! It just brought back a memory.... God he was so stinkin cute! I always told Jeff, "If Sam isn't here when you get home it is because I have eaten him up, he is so damn adorable!"



I cannot believe how lazy I have been this week, ugh! I am so disgusted with my lazy self! Today, it is 1:20pm and I just got Sam and I showered and dressed. I know, I am embarrassed. I have gotten out of my routine and am struggling to get it back. Since school has been out for the summer and my workout routine on hold, I seem to have lost it, lol! I am hoping when school starts next week that will give me the push I need to get back on track. I won't take Sam to the daycare at the gym anymore so I can't go until school starts. I am just not happy with it and it likes it okay enough but I am not comfortable. I can't wait for my membership to expire there. I need some inspiration to get my routine back! Maybe it is the weather?? So as we are laying on the floor playing trucks and dinos after our shower I say to Sam, "I need to put more lotion on your legs, they are so dry." He says, "Is that because I am growing up?" I say, "I don't know, but you are growing up!" He says, "I just want to stay 4 forever, how do I do that?" I say, "If only I knew..."
Anyway, hopefully next week we will be back to our energetic selves! My camera is being fixed so I haven't taken pics in forever. We are going to the Children's Museum tomorrow with church group and I am going to have to find my old camera and hope it is still working! So I hope to have fun pics to post in a day or so. Well off to get soemthing done, yeah right......
No comments:
Post a Comment