Sunday, August 17, 2008
Good Day, BAAAAD Night
Oh goodness, last night was yuck! Day was great, we went to my mom's to play and came home and Jeff, Sam and I went out for pizza. As I was reading to Sam at bed he says his tummy hurts and runs to bathroom. He poops and I assume he is all better, that's all it was. So he goes to sleep and about a half hour later we hear him crying up stairs. I run up, see him at the top and pick him up. He is all wet, so my first thought was oh, he must have wet the bed??? Then I smell it, yes puke! I set him down and he points to our bed, I turn on the light and the whole top part of our bed is covered in puke. He obviously decided it is better to puke in someone else's bed than you own, smart cookie, lol! No, I am sure he woke up as usual and headed to our room. So we get him, me and the bed all clean. We lay with him and he falls back asleep. Happens again, and again. Changed the sheets 3 times till we had no more. He ended up with a fever as well. This morning he wakes up at 7am ready to play, what??? So we get up and I head to the store to get stuff for soup. Come back and he is slowing down a bit. He is actually laying on the couch watching TV. This is RARE! I know he does not feel well, he never, ever LAYS DOWN when the sun is up! Still has a slight fever, no more puking thankfully. I know I really shouldn't even complain. We were trying to remember when Sam has puked and the first and last time was when he first started walking we think, so that was when he was 9 months. So we haven't had to experience this with him until last night. He was so pissed. He would get so angry because he would dry heave and nothing, and try to go #2 and nothing, nothing would help. So I am taking a break from being nurse and doing laundry right now. I am thankful though, he hasn't been sick at all since April of last year, I guess our luck just ran out. So here he comes up the stairs, "Mom, I am bored!" The resting is over I suppose, how can I be more tired and foggy than him! To have that energy, I wish I could bottle it....... gotta sign off now, the boy is back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment