Last week I bought Sam a harmonica. He loves it and when he plays it doesn't sound too bad! Well the day we bought it we also were in Safeway and he saw all the little bears in front of the Starbucks in a bin, the ones that are dressed in costumes. Well he stops and decides to play the bears a tune. It was very cute and all the girls at Starbucks loved it. So we were there today and passed them as we were leaving. He says, "Oh I wish I would have brought my harmonica so I could play these little guys a song!" Then, "Oh I will just sing them a song!" So he stands there in front of them and starts singing some made up song. It was so, so cute! The girl at Starbucks just stopped what she was doing and watch him, as I did. Melted my heart. What a sweet boy.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Sweet Boy
Last week I bought Sam a harmonica. He loves it and when he plays it doesn't sound too bad! Well the day we bought it we also were in Safeway and he saw all the little bears in front of the Starbucks in a bin, the ones that are dressed in costumes. Well he stops and decides to play the bears a tune. It was very cute and all the girls at Starbucks loved it. So we were there today and passed them as we were leaving. He says, "Oh I wish I would have brought my harmonica so I could play these little guys a song!" Then, "Oh I will just sing them a song!" So he stands there in front of them and starts singing some made up song. It was so, so cute! The girl at Starbucks just stopped what she was doing and watch him, as I did. Melted my heart. What a sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment