Friday, October 03, 2008

Who's child are you?

I know sounds funny. Sam always wants to make cookies so we do. EVERY single time we do he will not eat ANY of them! I don't get it! What child does not want to eat cookies.....mine. I always told Jeff how fun it was going to be when our child was old enough to enjoy cookies and all that sinful stuff since Jeff is not a sweet eater. But I was wrong, I clearly have a mini Jeff. Sam would rather have an apple. I am happy though that he does chose to eat healthy rather than unhealthy. I asked him the other day if he wanted McDonald's and he says "MOM I need to eat healthy for my go power!" Too funny! He does love a good Popsicle and a tasty lolly though!




What he wanted instead of the cookies......Posted by Picasa

No comments: