Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Yes, I am still here....
Yes, we are here! I have a lot of blogging to do! We made it back form our trip to Mexico and had a wonderful time! It seems since we have been back we have been so busy! I need to post about our trip and a few other things. Sam is good and very excited for Halloween! He is going to be Sam, The Army Man!! We will be working on some Halloween crafts, going to the pumpkin patch (today) and making some Halloween treats for his preschool Halloween party. Today is MY LAST day of enjoying life in my 30s! Trying not to let it bother me, but I would be lying if i said it didn't. But, it is the new 30, right??? We have a busy week to keep it off my mind. I have already had one very exciting, special night out on the town IN A LIMO, a sunset cruise and another party in my honor coming up to mark the momentous occasion so I am not complaining. I feel so lucky to have so many people making this venture in my life so special, and what great memories I will keep with me always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment