
That is the question? Does Santa wrap his presents that are under the tree or not? I believe we wrapped Sam's last year?? But if I remember right, my gifts from Santa were not wrapped?
Oh, another question! Sam has just been introduced to The Cartoon Network. I don't let him watch a lot of stuff, so I don't know about this. He seems to love Tom & Jerry and Scooby Do. Laughs his butt off. I just don't know if they are appropriate for a 4 year old??? I am probably too protective about the TV thing I suppose.
he has been using the word 'stupid' and I hope it is not from these shows? Although I think it is from one of the children at preschool. So we need to nip that in the bud!
Anyway, just wondering..... you can e-mail me. I don't think my blog is set up for comments on it directly.
No comments:
Post a Comment