Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Wishing Place

Sam does not want to go see Santa. Can't blame him, I didn't when I was a kid either. It's like you tell you Kids not to talk to strangers etc., then you make them go sit on some dude's lap. So he told me he didn't want to see Santa, but he was going to "Wish for what he would like Santa to bring him." I said okay, how do you want to do it? So there is the Mexican restaurant we go to that has a water fountain that you toss money in and he always does and makes a wish. He wanted to go there. We go, and the fountain is drained! OMG! Sam was heart-broken! Me too, I felt so sad for him. So we just made a special wish and he did write a letter. I am certain he will get most of what he is wishing for. Well, except for the T-Rex Quad!

Okay, I am over it now!


What do you mean it is drained!

So excited in the car on our way to the wishing place

No comments: