Thursday, October 08, 2009

Loving Football








Sam is having SO MUCH FUN on his football team! We go to practice once a week and a game on Saturday. He is doing so good, he just runs right out there and starts playing and doesn't look back. Which is a dramatic change from any past sports he has played. I don't know if it is just his age now or being in school, or if it is just the sport. But it has been great! His team is The Saints! I don't believe I will let him play tackle football, but we will keep him in flag football for as long as he wants! Here are a few pics of one of his games.
My friend surprised me with this shirt she made for me! This is the back, the front has the Saints logo on it! My game day shirt!!! (Her website is glamshirts.net)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Gina! Where is Sam playing football?? Hunter wants to play football so bad. :)

Gina said...

Carrie, it is just through the City of Surprise. It has been so much fun! It ends the end of october =(