Thursday, October 08, 2009

We LOVE Halloween!

Admiring 'Spooky Town'
Sunday we pulled out the Halloween decorations, finally, as Sam says!! I love Halloween, always have. And Sam does just like all kids! He has changed his mind several times on what he wants to be for Halloween. It was going to be Darth Vader, then Bobba Fett, and now we are at an Indian?!?! I am giving him a few more days and then we will get the costumes together. I am hoping he does pick the Indian so I do not have to be Princess Leia, seriously. I can handle dressing as an Indian or maybe a cowboy, but he wants me to be her if he is a Star Wars character. I can't believe it is already that time of the year! This year sure went fast! We are going to make ghost brownies tomorrow and some other crafty things, which i hate. I know that sounds terrible, but I hate crafts, I really do. But for the love of my son and Halloween I will suffer through. His school is having a costume parade and his class a Halloween party that I am volunteering at. I am so happy his school participates in Halloween. We can even bring real food! No store bought preservative packed, hydrogenated crappy cupcakes, but the real deal! I made a pot of chili to bring into the class tomorrow for their theme for the week. Sam is staying home tomorrow, (still running a fever) but I already said I would, so there ya go. But I am happy we can bring in homemade food. Hope everyone has aspectacular spooky Halloween!

Mr. Bones, everything has a name......

No comments: