Thursday, October 08, 2009

I am a terrible, terrible blogger!

I have not blogged in so very long! I have wanted to, believe me. I guess I have just been down right busy. Since Sam started kindergarten I have started to work at the restaurant while he is in school. And I am still trying to work out a good schedule to fit everything in, not working! I have bout blogging on the bottom pile. My time is just so precious right now.

I have time this evening while Sam is quietly resting. He is sick. My poor guys has been sick more these last couple of months than he has ever been, it is very frustrating. Just all those new school bugs I guess. So we are going to the doctor tomorrow. Last night he woke up with 103 fever, and it has hovered at about 100.3 all day.

My camera is broke, STILL! I have not had the time to take it across town. I know it is pathetic. So I borrowed my friend's for a short while. So I don't have many pictures to post. But I plan on getting a couple of posts up tonight.

No comments: