Sunday, June 24, 2007

Just shoot me now.....

So this getting older thing sucks! I will be 39 in October and I have never felt my age until this last week or so! For a few months I have been having elbow pain in both elbows and I finally went to the doctor. Well since I waited so long to get any help with them they started out as tennis elbow, but is now tendinitis! I believe it all started while I was taking a martial arts class and over worked my elbows. And then earlier this week I stumbled down the stairs to answer the doorbell and hurt 2 of my toes and jarred my back. So went back to the doctor to have him work on my elbows and told him about my fall and that my back hurt so he worked on back, checked my toes and told me they were broke.... that was Friday and I have been a cripple since! Can't bend down, sit for any period of time, major pain. I have never experienced any back pain like this before! Sam has been my little helper for anything that is on the floor, I have to have him pick it up, lol! Don't know if the doctor made it worse or what happened. Anyway, I will be going back to the doctor tomorrow to see what the hell is going on! Enough whining right! Well wish me well, I am not the type who takes lying around well. I hate to just sit around and watch TV. And no working out, running, yoga......sucks!

No comments: