Sam had all of his friends over for his 3rd Birthday and it was such a wonderful day! All of the kids played so well together and had a blast. We had rented a bouncy slip-n-slide and a snow cone machine! He was so happy! Thank you everyone for coming, it was a perfect day for my little man.
I just can't believe that my little boy is already 3! It is bittersweet. I love watching him grow up into a beautiful boy, but I so miss those baby days as well, and I know he will never be that little again and need me for everything. You just don't really understand how fast the time goes until it has actually passed! Sometimes when I remember back when he was an infant it is almost a blur.... 
I love him more and more every day and cannot imagine my life without him. He is the most perfect human being, and I never imagined how much my life would change after having him and how so very grateful I am to have been blessed with this amazing creature. (Sam at 1 month) :)


I love him more and more every day and cannot imagine my life without him. He is the most perfect human being, and I never imagined how much my life would change after having him and how so very grateful I am to have been blessed with this amazing creature. (Sam at 1 month) :)

1 comment:
Thanks again for the super fun party! Tatum just loves seeing Sammy :).
Post a Comment