
Silly Sam!

Nana giving Sam a kiss for her present, I think she liked it!

Christmas Eve Day with Grandpa, Nana, Uncle David and Kim!

Uncle Ralph and Uncle
Funkle always causing chaos!!

My beautiful Grandma Marie!

Lots of Family, and wonderful friends!

Silly Cousin Gage!

Uncle Jim and Riley getting Sam!

Uncle Ray and Aunt Susan at our Christmas Eve Celebration!

Getting the refreshments ready for Santa on Christmas Eve!

Santa ate his cookies and drank the milk we left for him!
O'Bear even got his own bear from Santa this year. His name, Black Bear!

Tearing them open!

Santa filled all the stockings!

Daddy helping me with my pirate ship

The dogs checking out their stockings

Christmas morning

Granny
oepning!

Christmas Day with Grandma, Granny, Uncle David.
Boy what a busy fun Christmas season we have had! Many celebrations with family and very special friends. I know we have so much to look forward to in the years to come. Christmas is such a wonderful time. I am looking forward to this new year, and many more memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment