If I never hear another knock-knock joke it will be too soon, lol! Sam is into telling us knock-knock jokes. We really don't know where he picked it up from.... It is pretty funny actually, and he thinks it is hilarious, over, and over, and over again!!!
He is also so in love with birds and ducks. He thinks they are just "So cute!" As he will say. Any and all birds. Even those huge black crows, lol!
He is also in love with tomato sandwiches, yes really. Just bread and tomato. I guess it could be worse. He is a good eater and tends to stay away from bad stuff except for his faves the lollipop and Popsicles! I even have a hard time getting him to eat french fries, so strange.... I guess I should just stop and not buy them because I am the one who ends up eating them!
He is really into playing games on computer via the NOGGIN website. It really is amazing how fast their minds can pick something up so fast. He moves that mouse around, clicks on the right stuff, closes out the X's, impressive. But will go into hysterics if he messes it up and you think the world has come to an end!
And never did I imagine myself saying a half dozen times a day, every day, "Where's your pants?" or "put your clothes back on!" Seriously the kid is naked most of the day, at least from the shirt down. He goes potty and has to take off everything!!! He won't keep socks or shoes on no matter the weather, and will take his PJ's off in the middle of the night. Makes me crazy! At night, he sleeps with us, and I am constantly pulling the covers over him and he immediately kicks them off. It's cold man, I don't understand!
I am just sort of blabbing, but I have to write down stuff as I remember or it is goooone.......
Well off we go..... Have a good weekend!

2 comments:
It must be something with June babies,Mackenzie is the same way no covers and has been in a bathing suit for weeks plus she is always telling us jokes that she makes up.
Must be, drives me nuts!!! The joke thing is so funny! I can't say Sam has been in his bathing suit, but he has asked many times to go swimming! Although we can heat our pool, It is just too cold!!
Post a Comment