Thursday, March 19, 2009

Old Friends Are The Dearest





My mom and I went up north to visit our oldest and dearest friends. A little history..... my Mom and Dad were best friends with Sandy and Freddy in high school in Flagstaff, and their friendship continued. They all had children and we all became the closest of friends. Debby their middle child and I were best Friends. Although we move here and they stayed in Flag, we still traveled back and forth seeing each other. They would even spend the summers with us. My Dad would surprise me and pick Debby up and bring her home to stay with us. We would cry and cry when our visits were over. We had so much fun together and got into so much trouble as well. The stories I could tell, but I won't! But they are very dear to my heart and I treasure those times, they are like nothing else. And I hope my Sam will have a life long friend like I have with Debby. We had a wonderful getaway and are planning our next!Posted by Picasa
Me & Debby - 4.5 years old - Flagstaff

Me & Debby at my 10th birthday party

No comments: