Thursday, March 12, 2009

Squiggy & Woodstock

Squiggy 1977 or 1978
Woodstock 1978 (I was 10)

I told Sam I had a picture of me with the 2 birds I had when I was a kid. We found them yesterday. He loves them. He is going to hang them up in his room! So funny! I had 2 birds. The first one was the little blue one in the cage. His name was Squiggy. My parents tell me that one day while my mom was clipping his wings he started flying around and my Dad got freaked out (he was a bit freaked out by birds, lol) and he ran out the garage door where the outside garage door was open and squiggy flew out, never to be seen again. I was devastated. Then we got Woodstock my yellow bird. He could say different things like, I'm a pretty boy, and hello! He was so cute. He had a little ladder and would just walk around the house and go up his ladder into his cage when he was ready. I want to get Sam a bird, maybe at the end of the year. We will see.... Jeff is not a fan of the idea.....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: