With my Super Sam, that is what he is SUPER! I just have been oozing with love for him more than normal! He has been so sweet, charming and wonderful! I just wish I could freeze this time forever, seriously. He is so loving to us all and thoughtful, he is going to be one hell of a catch for the luckiest girl in the world. He is growing up and although I am loving watching him become the little man he is, I can't help but want to stop time. I know it is selfish. He will be going to Kindergarten this fall and that really just scares me. That means he is truly growing up in my mind. I have been going back and forth with possibly keeping him home for another year and him starting kindergarten next year. He will be so young, he will only have been 5 for 2 months when kindergarten starts. I have friends who are doing just that with their child who is the same age as Sam. I have heard from teachers that just 5-6 months age difference is very relevant. But as I was laying with him last night while he fell asleep it really just hit me, he is not my baby anymore, he is going to be going to school, real school, then college and then he will have his own family, wow! Where did all the time go? Why do they have to grow so fast...... Why am I so sad..
No comments:
Post a Comment