Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who are you now???

I
He likes to wear this particiular costume and ride his scooter..... my neighbors have free entertainment, daily.
I am not exaggerating when I say Sam is dressed up in some sort of costume/get up almost every hour of the day. Every day. He cracks us up constantly with his get ups and imagination. I guess that is very much expected being an only child! His imagination is unbelievable and wonderful. When he hears that someone is on their way over he immediately will go to his playroom, get into his dress up stuff and come out as who knows who or what, that is if he isn't already in costume! Too funny! There is never a dull moment here at the house!
When I have ore time I will add more pcis of Sam in his various get ups......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: