Thursday, September 25, 2008

Enjoying The Weather

Has loved playing with the hose since he could walk!
Giving the trucks a bath


The weather is becoming the perfect temp for me! I am loving be out in the yard wandering around, tending to the flowers, relaxing on the patio with a brew. I love this time of the year! It is the beginning of my favorite times; Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! You can just fell the change coming in the air. We have been to the park twice already this week. We have been going around 8:30am and it is great! Today we fed the ducks and met some friends from school. I will have to post some pics of Sam feeding the ducks when I get those downloaded. Sam loves ducks and birds, and I have figured out why...... they are decedents of Dinosaurs, duh!!! So get out there and enjoy all mother nature has given us!


Trying to balance
Buddy, Buderoo, Mr. B, Nudder Budder, Beesie.....

Planting in his sandbox

Better balance...

Cooling the bum
Posted by Picasa

No comments: