Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy, lucky and hot, lol!


1988


So as most people know I will turn 40 end of october, deep breath.... I think I am starting to let it bother me. I didn't think it would. All of a sudden I am becoming a bit depressed over it. People tell me all the time I don't look my age and I certainly don't feel 40, but it really is astounding to me that I will be THAT old! But, I am coming to terms with it. I am so happy with my life and all I have been given, challenges I have overcome, heartaches, love and laughter which have all made me who I am and I realize that every little imperfection on my now older face is a result of what has made me, well me. I have a hubby who cannot keep his hands off me and tellsme ever day, you are hot! Or, you look nice, you are sexy etc. and that I am that I am a great mom. So I guess no matter what my age I will always have Jeff, my biggest fan cheering me on. I just have to get over this stupid number, I hate the number 40!!!

No comments: