Friday, September 12, 2008

So Excited

Tomorrow is the long awaited Walking With Dinosaurs Show. We got our tickets back in July so it seems like forever! I think I am as excited about it as Sam. I told Jeff this morning, "I am so excited for tomorrow!" And he sort of says in a making fun of me way, "Yes, I know!" We recorded the making of the show on channel 8, and have watched it 5 times already. Sam is totally fascinated with these creatures. They really were amazing, and I find myself fascinated as well. I hope he continues to want to learn more, and it isn't just going to be a phase. I will update soon on the show!!! He already his particular dino shirt picked out to wear for tomorrow.

Also some good news on my truck. A friend came over this morning to give her a look and had a battery checker thing and stuff and it was just my battery. So lucky to have such good friends. He even took it up to Checker and got me a replacement and put it in since Jeff has been so busy at the restaurant. We really didn't think it was (and Jeff didn't have much time to give it a good look) since I had just had to replace it not even a year ago. I guess I got a lemon. So no worries on the truck, thankfully.

No comments: