Monday, January 12, 2009

Back On Track, Hopefully

I am embarrassed to admit I have not worked out in close to a year. I injured myself and have not gone back. Well, I started saving my money and I went and joined the gym I have been longing to join! I paid for the whole year in advance so I don't have another bill every month, and it was cheaper that way! I am proud that I saved and didn't spend that money on nothing. So today was my first day in. It felt so good. I love working out and love being in the gym. I have to be careful since my elbows are not completely healed, but they are much, much better thanks to acupuncture and kinesiology tape. (Click to see what the tape is all about, interesting.)
http://www.kinesiologytaping.co.uk/APPLIC/Application_Techniques.html
So I know I will be sore tomorrow, but I love that feeling. I am going while Sam is in school, so hopefully I can make it 3 times a week.

No comments: