Sam had an accident last night, in our bed. He didn't even know! I woke up at 6:30, used the restroom and when I got back in bed I could smell pee. He had went and you could tell it had been there for hours I assume since it was already drying. I was so surprised. He has been potty trained since he was 31 months, and although he used a pull up at night for a while he has not done this in about a year. And then we had the waterproof pad down! I know he was very tired from having played a lot outside at preschool and we had some friends and their 2 boys over last night. So I am hoping that is the reason, I pray that he is not regressing or something. I hope that is all it is. I have cleaned the mattress the best I can and it is still drying. But I fear there will be the lingering smell..... any suggestions, e-mail me!
October 2006, 28 months, just for memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment