Sam had his first T-Ball practice Saturday. At first he was very shy and kept trying to walk away, which we pretty much knew he would do. But after the Coach had them chase each other around the bases and then they had to chase the Coach around the bases, he was laughing and very excited! There is nothing Sam likes to do more than chase or be chased!!! So it ended up great! I really like our coach, Coach Kyle. He has been involve in teaching young kids sports skills for over 20 years. He really has great ideas and is a lot of fun! I think this will be a really good experience for him!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
T-Ball
Sam had his first T-Ball practice Saturday. At first he was very shy and kept trying to walk away, which we pretty much knew he would do. But after the Coach had them chase each other around the bases and then they had to chase the Coach around the bases, he was laughing and very excited! There is nothing Sam likes to do more than chase or be chased!!! So it ended up great! I really like our coach, Coach Kyle. He has been involve in teaching young kids sports skills for over 20 years. He really has great ideas and is a lot of fun! I think this will be a really good experience for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment